Okay, so here’s a bunch of stuff I’m working on these days:
- I’m in the middle of the Jebco Productions DVD, and should be finishing it up in the next week or so. It’s got 45-50 minutes of video, and will have a clean and simple interface.
- On Sunday at a rough cut screening of Dodgeball, I talked with Tim Johnson and Jason Mercer about the Terry Tate, Office Linebacker DVD. I then met with Tim on tuesday, and we figured out what assets we will need, and I should be getting everything within the next week or so. Hope to have the DVD done by the end of the month.
- Last night I met up with Tom DeSanto, to discuss details of his website. We had a nice lengthy discussion over coffee, and hashed out what he wanted. Now it’s a matter of starting the framework and coming up with some design ideas.
- This weekend I am planning on dumping the English Patient documentary and extras (sans commentary) to DVD, so that will be almost one-less laserdisc I need to worry about.
- For those still wondering about the Warm Butter DVD, it’s been done for a while – I’m just waiting on commentary from Pickett. Hopefully he’ll be able to work that out soon, as I’m itching to get this out the door! The longer I wait, the more I tinker with it…. This past weekend I remixed “Chocolate Milk” in Dolby Digital 5.1. Yes, that’s how absurd this is getting!