Tonight I braved the tail end of rush hour traffic, and drove up to Jeb’s house in the valley with my computer in the car. We got the old power supply taken out, and the new one put in. Small problem though – this new one is a tad bigger, so the top-mounted fan is now external to the case. It looks like my computer is wearing a little hat! After reconfiguring the BIOS, we got it all up and working – everything is great now! The old power supply wasn’t made for a Xeon board, and this new one is. It even has the RIGHT power plugs…. which the old one didn’t! (Clue #23!) Anyways, I just finished backing up everything, so at least tonight I will be sleeping well!